Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blog Post No. 3, 10/23/11 -- Night On The Town



I chose a cool Saturday evening in October to reprise a hot little red dress for a night on the town in Baltimore. The dress, a David Benjamin from the 1970s, gives away it’s vintage lineage with humongous shoulder pads, but I still love it and the dress got lots of complements! Paired with of-the-moment black patent platform pumps by Call-It-Spring for JCPenney, garnet and citrine earrings, necklace and bracelet from Fire & Ice Jewelers, goldtone bracelet-watch with rhinestones from Chico’s, rhinestone cocktail ring from BCBG in Dallas, a garnet and pearl ring that belonged to my mother, and red Dea Dread comb by Thea Osato (deadreads.etsy.com), and I was suddenly a "force of nature", or so the nice waiter told me at Capitol Grill in Baltimore’s Harbor East. Ha.
Cheers!
Lynell

No comments:

Post a Comment