Saturday, December 31, 2011

12/28/11 -- Animal Magnetism

Wow!  That’s all I can think of to describe the stunning leopard-print, ruffled-hem, faux-fur jacket and matching leopard-print boot toppers from Fabulous Furs that I received for Christmas from my dearest Baltimore friends, Robert and Jan. I could hardly wait for an opportunity to wear the jacket out somewhere, so when it was time to do a little post-Christmas shopping, I jumped at the chance to put it on.

The rest of my look is understated: black leggings by HUE for Macy’s that were a gift from my best friend, Kari’s mom, Joyce, a simple black cross-collar knit tunic by Units that I picked up in California three decades ago, and black Pleasers boots which are just as old. I finished the look with vintage metal medallion earrings with leopard-print suede fringe, a snuggly fleece headband by Sseirus that I bought at Deer Valley ski resort in Utah last year, and some black knit gloves with faux-fur cuffs by Cejon Accessories.

My jacket caught a lot of attention as I put gas in my car, and drew complements from several shopkeepers at the mall. I simply purrrrrred…
Cheers,
Lynell

1 comment:

  1. This is your most fun & glam outfit of 2011 and U certainly deserved all those complements at the mall!

    ReplyDelete