Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blog Post No. 24 -- Out And About


To take advantage of the less formal (but just as hectic) days of Thanksgiving week, which I have off from work, my attire was decidedly casual. My blue Honors leggings from Target are at least ten years old, and the short-zippered knit pullover in blues and grays was something I purchased at Deer Valley ski resort in Utah several years ago when I hurt my leg skiing and had no casual change of clothes to slip into for spending the rest of the day in the lodge with a book. My furry après-ski boots are from Ski Haus in Glen Burnie, Maryland and my blue Dea Dread hair accessory is by Thea Osato of Baltimore (deadreads.etsy.com). My gorgeous sapphire and diamond hoop earrings were a birthday gift this year from my best friend Kari in Dallas (sapphire is my birthstone), and my silver-metal bangle bracelet is so old I don’t remember where I got it.  In all, today’s outfit was built for comfort – and indeed it was.
Cheers!
Lynell

No comments:

Post a Comment